Sunday, 23 September 2012

1 Down 5 To Go!

Feeling a bit better today.  The last couple of days have not been good.

Friday was my first treatment and it went ok.  The nurses that bandaged up my port, bandaged it up wrong and the Chemo nurses had to tug for quite some time to get the needle free.  It hurt like hell so they had to give me some Perkacets (sp?).  The actual treatment part was a breeze, it's what came after that was terrible.

Got home from the hospital and the nausea started to set in.  Took my meds but they didn't seem to help too much.  I was sick all night and feeling miserable!  Jason was wonderful, rubbing my back and washing my face.  Don't know what I would do without him.

Saturday I was really week and not feeling well at all but was able to hold down some small amounts of food.  I slept for most of the day only getting up for my meds and to eat.  I have had a massive headache since Friday night and it's just starting to minimize a bit.

Not much for writing today but wanted to let you know how I was doing.

Be strong, be positive and continue to pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment