My poor Mother! Got a call last night that the word is out in my small little town. She is stressed that the people that should know about my situation don't. I chose to wait until I arrived home for vacation to tell the rest of my family in person but some how, a little birdy spoke and the community listened! ...and we all know how fast word spreads in a small group...and we also know how the story can change a million times. This blog was meant for immediate family members and some of my very close friends here in Ontario. But somehow, the word got out that I started a blog and well, you know the rest. I am not upset that this has happened. Just a little disappointed that I didn't get to tell the people that I love and that they had to hear it from an acquaintance. Oh well...that was my vent for the day!
So, we are getting ready to head home on vacation! The boys are excited to see everyone and have some beach time. Jason and I are somewhat excited...but a little apprehensive too. You see, the boys don't know what is going on with me. We have chosen not to tell them until it is absolutely necessary. How do you tell two little boys that are just excited to be on summer vacation? Keil, he tends to carry the world on his shoulders. Cole, well he just goes with the flow. That's his personality but he is so sensitive. In fact, both boys are sensitive. I just don't want them to have a crappy vacation worrying about me. I know kids are resilient but when it's their mom that is going through something, they tend to stick close and have the face of worry.
My biggest fear is that they will find out when we are home, and that would devastate them. So, I think Jason and I are forced to tell them before we come...all because of a little birdy!
No comments:
Post a Comment