Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Very Anxious!

Today has been a very up and down day for me. 

Mom and I (and the boys) went out shopping this morning for things I will need in the hospital.  For some reason, I can't seem to find a bath robe that isn't just a cover up.  The nurses told me that I should have a very warm bath robe because the surgery area is very cold.  I do have one that I wore when I was preggers.  I came home and tried it on and Cole said "were you really fat when you wore that?"  I told him I was pregnant when I wore it.  He said "thought so, because it is very large on you...but I like the color!"  Cracks me up!  Cole keeps asking me if I still have my boob and when am I getting my new one.   I love what kids say!  They keep me smiling!

The boys are doing well and are looking forward to spending the weekend with Uncle Trevor, Aunt Julie, Brooke and Carter. 

Feeling a lot of anxiety today and a little tired.  I think things are starting to catch up with me.  I am still positive and looking forward to getting my surgery over with but I have the same fears and nervousness that anyone would have.  Kind of makes me feel sick to my stomach! 

Anyway, I know a lot of you are wondering how I am doing and I appreciate your phone calls, text messages and emails.  Unfortunately, I may not be able to get back to all of you.  Also, please don't be offended if you call and I don't want to talk or you leave a message and I don't respond.   I am just tired...not sad...just tired. :)

Be positive...be strong and please pray for me!  1 day, 14 hours and 18 minutes till surgery prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment