Well, I am finally home. Was released yesterday around 10am and sent home with pain pills. I had a couple of rough nights in the hospital due to my room mates and pain from the surgery.
The surgery went well, a little longer than expected because the surgeon had a hard time getting some of my lymph nodes. He decided to take more that he originally thought and did find one that was a bit large and hard. He said it was quite difficult to get as it was attached to one of my veins. I believe the final total was 7-10 lymph nodes. I should be getting results within 2-3 weeks.
I am in a lot of discomfort today and have been taking my pain meds on a 4-6 hour interval. I felt a little sick to my stomach this morning but I figure it was because I got up too quick. Emotionally, I am hanging in there. I have been told by my mom and Jason that I am doing very well. They are quite impressed by how I am handling things.
Just taking it day by day!
We are praying for you everyday. Hope for a quick recovery. Love you much, keep strong my friend.
ReplyDelete