Starting to feel a bit better today!
I seem to be getting my energy back again, which the doctors said my energy would get worse as the treatments go. I am glad because I can't seem to sit still! I have been told to relax and take it easy but I find it hard when I see things around the house that need to get done. I know everyone is thinking, the house can wait...and it certainly can, but I love doing things around my house and if it keeps my mind off things, then I welcome the distraction!
Talked with my brother last night. He is such a trooper! Running a business, building a new house (and for you Ontario people...when I say building, I mean "he" is building his house). He has the footings done and can start framing soon. He has three adorable little girls that keep him busy and he is planning to come up to stay with me during my 4th treatment. I know that it will be good for the both of us to get together...just hope he can handle the look of me. He has been through an emotional roller coaster just like the rest of us and no matter how old you get, you don't want to see your family sick. We are close as siblings but became a lot closer after my father died. I think we both realized that family is the most important thing and that we have to always be here for one another, no matter what! I am so excited to see him!
But before my brother comes, my sister is planning to visit!
For any of you who know Britt, she is usually good at keeping a secret but for some reason she couldn't keep this one! She knew that I didn't have anyone coming for my next treatment so she has decided to come. She was going to surprise me but with my reaction to her last surprise visit, I think she wanted to save me the heart failure. LOL Looking forward to seeing her too! She is still dealing with losing mom and my illness and I think it will be good for her to be close to me for the next little while. Even though I won't be much company for the first few days! I hope that we will be able to talk and get though some of this pain together.
So, it looks like the fall is really picking up for visitors!! Can't wait to see everyone because it just means one day closer to finishing these treatments!
Be strong, be positive and pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment