So, further to my earlier post today, I had my appointment with Dr. Semple and my nurse Helen.
Dr. Semple examined my left breast and decided that all looked good. However, he did feel that there was some underlying bruising and that the expander did "reposition". I'm telling you, I hit the ice and snow hard!! It almost knocked the wind out of me! Dr. Semple said that if I was going to fall again, do it right away and get it over with! I felt so bad for taking up their time today but they said they would rather me come and it be nothing then to wait and there be a problem.
So while I was there, Dr. Semple examined my radiated breast (my right one) and he said that it looked good to continue filling. So Helen prepared the syringe and filled my right breast only. They didn't want to do my other one because of the discomfort I have, after the fall. Helen was able to get 50cc's in my right breast...it did "burp" some fluid again, but it took all of it!! Yay....Dolly, here I come!! LOL
Made me feel good to see the team today and be reassured that everything was looking wonderful! Dr. Semple even said he loves seeing me...I might have to ask him for a job after all this is over! LOL
So as promised...that is my update!!
Be positive, be strong and continue to pray for the world and all those people who are struggling everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment