I am so excited to tell you that I am finally finished with surgeries!!
I had my appointment with Dr. Semple yesterday and he is ecstatic with my results...more importantly, I am very happy with the results!! He removed my bandages and I am healing really well! The incision looks good with no infection and I can now shower!! Yay!! I am unable to shower during the recovery....don't worry, I'm not stinky gross! LOL I do sponge bath everyday but let me tell you, I am so looking forward to standing in a nice hot shower!!
Since Christmas is almost here, I took my special team a little something to show how much I appreciate them. If you remember my first post after surgery I mentioned that Dr. Semple missed his Christmas tea to do my surgery. I got him a box pack of tea and some yummy chocolates. He got quite the chuckle out of that gift! I told him I owed him some tea!! LOL Nurse Helen wasn't there yesterday so I left my gift for her with the secretary (Leslie). It's all just a little something to show them how much I appreciate the care that they have given me.
I will see Dr. Semple in 6 months and I have to contact Leslie after the holidays to make an appointment for a referral to the tattooing doctor! Next up....nipples!!
I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Please stay positive, stay strong and continue to pray for all those faced with this terrible disease. As well, please pray for all those who may struggle this Christmas.
Love and warm wishes from the Bowen Family!! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment